Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tag

"Its about friendship" Tag

I've been tagged the VERY FIRST TIME on Saturday, June 23, 2007 by my ebizwizard Bokjae. Being a newbies on blogging, I'm only manage to learn how to tag others today, after 15days lapse (shame on me) on July 8, 2007, an auspicious day for me.
Now, here is the RULE: Each player start with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I'm a listener rather then a communicator.

2. I loved and adored food from all over the world, especially fresh seafood.

3. I'm a day dreamer.

4. I loved pretty & beautiful nature, landscape.

5. My friends said I can get things done, a good helper.

6. I like to learn and experience new things.

7. I believe in moderation, balance, yin and yang.

Now, I shall tag my 7 new friends:

6 comments:

maychang said...

Hi ladybanana, thanks, appreciate it. Great day ahead.

Dunn said...

hi maychang! thank's for including me in your list. had put yours in mine as well.

maychang said...

Hi dunn, thanks so much,lots to learn from u. Cheers

Mariuca said...

Hi May, now u can work on your second tag! Come see what I've tagged u on! :)
http://mariuca.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

I have participated in this 'tag' before so I will just give you the link:
http://carolsplaceforpeace.blogspot.com/2007/06/eight-random-facts.html
Sorry but I only saw today that you had 'tagged' me with this. Thanks so much for thinking of me Maychang! Have a great weekend.
Peace.
Carol

bokjae said...

hi may tks for doing it! you must link back to me via the name bokjae!